Why work at Willowbrook Animal Clinic?
We take great satisfaction in providing the best veterinary treatment at our welcoming, well-equipped facility, which includes surgery, X-rays, hospitalization, and laser therapy. We are devoted to working alongside you to maintain the health and happiness of your animal companion for many years to come. We are conveniently located in Fairfield, New Jersey, and have easy access to a variety of interesting places with activities for both families and singles.Current Openings
The expanding small animal practice at Willowbrook Animal Clinic is seeking a full-time veterinarian to join the team. We are looking for a veterinarian who embodies our guiding principles of kindness, respect and treating every customer (as well as one another) like family. All recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
Our entire staff is dedicated to increasing our abilities and knowledge. Our hospital is well-equipped so that our doctors and medical staff can give the pets under their care the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care.
- Competitive Salary
- Work-life harmony No overtime, after-hours, or call-in shifts
- Paid License (DEA, Board of Pharmacy, State Board)
- Professional and Liability Insurance for Paid CE
- Benefits for dental and vision care
- Additional Insurance: life, cancer, short-term disability, etc.
- Family-friendly surroundings without corporate demands and generous PTO
A pleasant and outgoing receptionist with a passion for providing first-rate customer service is needed to join the team at Willowbrook Animal Clinic. Our ideal applicant is self-motivated, autonomous, ambitious, offers excellent customer service, is detail-oriented, and is trustworthy.
- Proven experience as an outstanding Receptionist
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Handle stress and pressure with poise
- Handle high volume of clients
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be confident around pets
Both full-time and part-time veterinary assistants are needed at Willowbrook Animal Clinic. Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Sat 8-1 are our hours of operation. Employees who work full-time are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
- You must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or something comparable.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Must be self-driven and driven to continue developing personally within the hospital
- Must enjoy working in a high-demand, fast-paced atmosphere. Must be a good team player and have a sense of humor.
We’re looking for a veterinary technician who’s organized, dedicated, caring, and service-oriented to join our team and help our facility’s doctors of veterinary medicine. You will collaborate closely with our veterinary staff, owners, and patients’ animals in this position.
- Veterinary Technician Certification (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Veterinary Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Veterinary Technician Experience: 1 year (Preferred)