Why work at Willowbrook Animal Clinic?
We take great satisfaction in providing the best veterinary treatment at our welcoming, well-equipped facility, which includes surgery, X-rays, hospitalization, and laser therapy. We are devoted to working alongside you to maintain the health and happiness of your animal companion for many years to come. We are conveniently located in Fairfield, New Jersey, and have easy access to a variety of interesting places with activities for both families and singles.
Willowbrook Animal Clinic is currently seeking a FT/PT Veterinarian. We are open to all experience levels.
At our clinic, our knowledgeable and collaborative staff are dedicated to providing a welcoming and supportive environment for our Veterinarians to thrive in. Dr. John is an experienced Veterinarian, in both general practice and emergency care, who is willing to mentor new graduates.
Our clinic is fully equipped with modern technology. This equipment includes a cbc and chem machine, handheld i-stat, as well as, an Imagyst digital cytology reader (artificial intelligence technology for fecal, dermatology and blood smears), full urinalysis machine, digital radiology for both dental radiographs and general radiology, dental equipment, ultrasound, cold laser, and a thermal imaging camera.
Here at Willowbrook we enjoy having the privilege of working with great clients who are kind, caring, and always appreciative of the care we provide to their pets. We prioritize keeping our staff and clients happy. Our consistent five-star reviews are a testament to our dedication to and patient care customer satisfaction.
- Competitive Salary
- Work-life harmony No overtime, after-hours, or call-in shifts
- Paid License (DEA, Board of Pharmacy, State Board)
- Professional and Liability Insurance for Paid CE
- Benefits for dental and vision care
- Additional Insurance: life, cancer, short-term disability, etc.
- Family-friendly surroundings without corporate demands and generous PTO
A pleasant and outgoing receptionist with a passion for providing first-rate customer service is needed to join the team at Willowbrook Animal Clinic. Our ideal applicant is self-motivated, autonomous, ambitious, offers excellent customer service, is detail-oriented, and is trustworthy.
- Proven experience as an outstanding Receptionist
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Handle stress and pressure with poise
- Handle high volume of clients
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be confident around pets
Both full-time and part-time veterinary assistants are needed at Willowbrook Animal Clinic. Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Sat 8-1 are our hours of operation. Employees who work full-time are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
- You must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or something comparable.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Must be self-driven and driven to continue developing personally within the hospital
- Must enjoy working in a high-demand, fast-paced atmosphere. Must be a good team player and have a sense of humor.
We’re looking for a veterinary technician who’s organized, dedicated, caring, and service-oriented to join our team and help our facility’s doctors of veterinary medicine. You will collaborate closely with our veterinary staff, owners, and patients’ animals in this position.
- Veterinary Technician Certification (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Veterinary Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Veterinary Technician Experience: 1 year (Preferred)